- Dress code mandatory for all club facilities.
- No denim permitted on the golf course or in the club house.
- Gentlemen are not permitted to wear hats in any dining area.
- Shoes must be worn at all times on Club property except in the immediate swim area or locker rooms.
- Golf Casual until dusk, then Club Casual, except for some occasions when specific dress is indicated in promotional material.
SOCIAL EVENT GUIDELINES
• Golf attire including shorts
• Women – Slacks/Capris, Skirts, Dresses
• Men – Jackets optional, No Shorts
• Women – Skirts, Dresses, Pants outfits
• Men – Jackets required, No shorts
• Women – Gowns, Cocktail Dresses, Pants outfits
• Men – Jackets with Ties, Suits, Tuxedos
Women: Golf skirts, mid-length golf shorts, slacks, golf blouses.
Men: Tucked in Shirts with collars and sleeves, mock turtle-neck golf shirts, golf or walking shorts, slacks.
Shoes: Only soft spikes or spike less golf shoes are allowed. The golf shop must approve use of shoes other than golf shoes.
Only soft-court shoes are permitted.
Conventional bathing suits only